събота, 18 април 2009 г.

Going Spring Craziie.x0!

Hey hey hey! Hello there! Liliya Georgieva A.K.A. lxyoni speaks here. And yeah! Spring is finally here and I am feeling it. Do you?

Anyway, spring brings us a lot of new hot and upcoming trends. This spring some things are obligatory! :)
Let's start with the medoll tricks. First of all, if you don't look like a clown, don't "overmakeup" yourself. Secondly,don't "kitch" yourself with a lot os accessories. I suggest using a headband that suits to the dress or to the whole outfit. Don't use a lot of hairclips. You can rely on the bows-they are very popular this month, especially the Gaga bows-everybody is wearing a Gaga bow.Roses are also suitable, but the wanted colour is pink, white or purple; to me red roses are too ordinary. About the sunglasses I can honestly say that Gaga sunglasses are the most trendy sunglasses. I believbe that the second place is for the Agy Deyn's sunglasses, but I think they are a little bit old-fshioned. A lot of girls also wear the nerdy glasses-I don't like them a lot, but I think they are cute. Anyway, I really don't think that they suit with the LE Collection Spring for instance. Don't wear elegant glasses this spring-they are also old-fashioned and don't suit with the theme, too. What can I say about the earings? I think that the Paulina earings are amazing. I really like them and think that they go with a lot of clothes and other accessories. Also, to all Aries out there-don't miss the chance to buy yourself a necklace with your sign.

Let's continue with the outfits. The tricks about the colours that I suggest are to wear bright colours or contrasting colours. Spring is sometimes related with purity and innocence, so if you want to look pure and innocent, you have to wear yellow. The accent this spring to me personally are the bracelets. Stardoll suggest a huge variety of bracelets this spring that you can wear almost with everything. The latest theme on stardoll is about butterflies-the symbol of liberty. I made a few outfits with the newest butterflied clothes. Here there are:


Also, I think that green is the most sutable colour for this spring because it symbolises eco love and is usually related with the trees-the eternal symbol of life. My favourite type of shoes are the DKNY shoes, especially the "Trainners with heels". These trendsetting shoes are surely made by a genius! I think these are the most important trend this spring.
I don't mind if you don't like my ideas, but I simply think that everybody has his opinion and needs to share it.Another thing: IMPROVISE. BECAUSE FASHION IS PASSION, BEAUTY IS DUTY; LIFE IS A MASQUERADE. GET USED TO IT.
Written by: Liliya Georgieva.

1 коментар:

  1. Hello and greetings from colorado :D I would just like to say that this is a really fun blog!I hope to see more :)
    ~Rolfe

    ОтговорИзтриване